Senior System Engineer (m/f/d)
. Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or systems engineering
. Several years of professional experience in distributed function development
. Good knowledge of E / E architectures
. Ideally, extensive knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: SysML, SystemC, Verilog / VHDL, Matlab Simulink
. Excellent communication skills in German and English
• They work out the corresponding use cases for comfort and safety functions in the vehicle and define the correct level of abstraction.
• In doing so, you take into account the boundary conditions of current and future E / E architectures and derive a meaningful system partitioning from your use cases.
• You have the right feeling for the localization of the intellectual properties in the system and the resulting adjustments to the required system components.
• With the necessary foresight, you will develop the roadmap for the functions and coordinate the implementation of the requirements.
• You will also use your experience to identify new and innovative functions for central control units.
• Your team members from the various areas will lead you technically and report regularly on the development activities to the stakeholders.
Enter Your Message
Click to send us your cv as PDF
Rufen Sie uns an. Vereinbaren Sie einen
ersten persönlichen Termin.
+49 (o) 6103 9079510