Senior Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
. Studies in engineering or science with above-average success; a doctorate/Master is advantageous
. Experience in the development of safety-critical systems and are familiar with the underlying methods, processes and standards
. You can quickly find your way around complex structures, projects and technologies
. You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills, first-class communication abilities, a confident demeanor and very good English language skills
. You can inspire people and thus positively change organizations
• Advise top companies in the automotive, rail, IT, aviation and medical industries in product development and change processes
• The focus of your consulting work will be in the development of safety critical E/E systems in accordance with relevant standards, such as IEC 61508, ISO 26262 and others
• Analyze complex processes and projects according to safety standards and develop suggestions for their improvement, which you will implement in a results-oriented way with our customers on site
• Evaluate and optimize architectures and technical infrastructure with criteria such as Technical Debt, performance, CERT, MISRA, etc.
• Assess safety concepts and present risk- and hazard-analyses and reviews
Enter Your Message
Click to send us your cv as PDF
Rufen Sie uns an. Vereinbaren Sie einen
ersten persönlichen Termin.
+49 (o) 6103 9079510