Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer (m/f/d)
. Qualified to at least degree level in Electronics or related disciplines
. Design experience (of various levels) with deep submicron CMOS – low noise and/or high frequency circuits, PLL, A/D or D/A converters or high speed interfaces would be beneficial.
. Good communication and interpersonal skills
• be part of a highly dedicated team responsible for the development of a diverse range of world beating products
• stimulate your mind in a challenging design environment
• have access to cutting edge submicron CMOS process technologies (now starting analogue IP development in 7nm)
• be responsible for the design and layout of state of the art CMOS circuits like ADC, DAC, PLL in 28nm, 16nm and 7nm processes
• evaluate complex high speed circuits and interface to device testing
• design and/or take over technical coordination or Project Management of high performance Analog IC macros/products
• gain/develop customer interfacing experience
Enter Your Message
Click to send us your cv as PDF
Rufen Sie uns an. Vereinbaren Sie einen
ersten persönlichen Termin.
+49 (o) 6103 9079510